It causes no symptoms. It also leads to other harmful diseases such as heart attack and heart stroke. Through medication, we can lower our blood pressure but it may cause many side effects such as leg cramps and insomnia. You can also deal with high blood pressure with the help of some natural ways without medication. You can maintain your BP by making some positive changes in your diet and lifestyle. Here we have mentioned some important ways that help maintain blood pressure.
1. Exercise: Exercise helps our heart in using oxygen more efficiently. Through this our heart does not work too hard to pump the blood. The best type of exercises for lowering blood pressure includes walking, jogging, swimming, dancing and cycling. Start doing some physical work in your daily routine. Try to reduce the amount of time you spend in sitting if you sit for several hours a day. You should definitely and surely consult your doctor before adding any type of physical exercise in your daily routine as high amount of exercising can also be prove harmful for your body.
2. Quit smoking: As we all know that smoking harms our overall heart health and damages our body system. Smoking can create harmful effects on your BP. We all know that quitting is difficult but there are a variety of methods available for you through which you can easily quit smoking.
You can also try out high blood pressure herbal treatment.
3. Cut the salt from your diet: The chemical component of salt is sodium that can create problem when it comes to high BP. It is fine if you are taking it in small amount but high amount of sodium can disrupts the balance of fluid in human body. Water is drawn in large amount from surrounding tissues in our body in order to flush the excess salt from our body system. Experts said that the more salt you eat, the more you need. We consume a vast amount of salt daily which can surely lead to high BP. So, try to control the amount of salt that you eat daily.
4. Coconut water: Coconut water is filled with electrolytes of potassium and magnesium that are very good for our heart muscles. It helps in lowering our BP. You should start drinking coconut water on regular basis.
5. Stresx capsule: This is an effective herbal treatment for high blood pressure. You can take the hypertension herbal treatment in order to maintain BP level.
6. Garlic: This is among the most effective home remedies used to cure hypertension. You can eat raw garlic in order to get rid of lots of health problems. You can also try Ginger-Cardamom tea to reduce your blood pressure.
These are some ways that you can follow to deal with problem of high blood pressure.