This can also be developed in a person, as a result of growing age. And, also when the body joints run into monotonous suffering, then the outcome will be osteoarthritis. This disease can leave a huge effect on our daily work, like walking, etc. Poor blood supply, immobilization and meager nutrition can also cause the osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is usually found in knees, hips, hands, spine, lower back, neck and feet.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis:
1. Joint stiffness
2. Joint pain
3. Redness in joints
4. Muscle spam or contraction of ligaments
5. Feeing of warmth in the joints
6. Limited range of movements.
Osteoarthritis patients get relief in pain by some natural ways. These do not create any adverse effect. So, a person can utilize the herbal osteoarthritis supplements and get rid of the pain.
7 Natural ways to ease osteoarthritis pain:
Here are some natural ways to reduce the stiffness in joints and help in relieving osteoarthritis pain. Let us discuss:
1. Heat and Cold: Using warm cloth and applying it to the affected area will surely give relief in pain. And, applying ice bags or some cold stuff to the afflicted area will provide comfort in swelling.
2. Ginger: It is the herbal formula useful in reducing arthritis pain. We can take ginger in the form of ginger tea. It can reduce the swelling of joints and inflammation.
3. Rumatone oil: This is the natural way to ease osteoarthritis pain. It is the ayurvedic massage oil. Massage this oil on joints and it gives relief in the stiffness of joints and in swelling. It bridles the problem successfully without leading to any wretchedness.
4. Rumatone capsules: These capsules are for effective ayurvedic treatment of the problem of osteoarthritis. This herbal treatment for osteoarthritis relief curbs the stiffness of joints and gives the relief in swelling without any anguish. Regular use of these capsules gives the better upshot.
5. Glucosamine sulfate: This is the natural substance used to cure osteoarthritis pain. This gives relief in stiffness of joints and makes a person to do his/her daily routine work easily.
6. Vitamins and Calcium: Vitamins and calcium work as a wonder for osteoarthritis pain. These can help in reducing the pain and making the bones healthy. Healthy bones make a person’s life active and fit. The vitamins that are useful in osteoarthritis pain are Vitamin B9 (folate), Vitamin B12 (cobalamin), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids comprise of oils, which are derived from fish and are helpful in maintaining healthy bones. This oil can be found in flaxseed and walnuts. These are very effective in the cure of rigidity in joints and osteoarthritis pain by making the bones healthy.