8 Natural Remedies to Increase Muscle Mass:
Here are some natural remedies to increase muscle mass:
1. Egg whites contain high quality protein as well as other minerals such as calcium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous, thiamine, vitamin E, zinc, etc. which help in building block of muscles healthily and maintaining body weight.
2. Milk is comprised of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, vitamin B12 and vitamin B2 minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and fats that our body needs to build muscles and to increase a healthy body weight. It helps to gain weight and build muscle mass.
3. For non-vegetarians, chicken breast is a super food and a great source to get lean muscles. It contains body-building friendly nutrients like niacin, vitamin B6, iron, selenium and zinc.
4. Include different kind of legumes such as kidney beans, navy beans, chickpeas, and lentils, which are highly nutritious sources of protein, complex carbohydrates and fibers. Proteins help in maintaining muscle health.
5. Drink plenty of water, as water is needed to transport nutrients to your cells and helps to form the structures of protein and glycogen. In order to build up muscles, it is required to stay hydrated, as muscle building requires hydration. Hydration helps in increasing strength and energy levels.
6. Mega Mass capsules and D-Whey capsules are a natural muscle building supplements, which contain a lot of whey protein, creatin and amino acids. It promotes growth of muscle mass in a short duration and also helps to improve metabolism. Plus, it also increases strength, density and flexibility of bones. These natural weight gainer pills are beneficial for maintaining healthy body weight and increasing muscles of the body without side effects.
7. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A, B and C, potassium, riboflavin, manganese, niacin, dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, copper and folic acid. They provide fuel to muscle building process. It is also a healthy option for muscle building in a cost effective way.
Some other ways:
1. Oats are considered as a perfect blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, minerals and vitamins.
2. Almonds are a great source of protein, fats and vitamin E. Vitamin E is beneficial for muscle mass and healthy body weight.
3. Olive oil is anti-inflammatory, rich in monosaturated fats and omega 3 fats and a perfect muscle building food.
4. Bananas contain sugar such as fructose, sucrose and glucose. They are beneficial for increasing muscle mass and healthy body weight.