Some causes of pimples are:
1. Intake of excess of fried, junk food and non-vegetarian food.
2. Over usage of cosmetics.
3. Excess of stress and anxiety.
4. Physiological changes taking place during adolescence.
5. Night awakening.
6. Intake of medications like steroids, contraceptive pills which increase oil secretion.
7. Other causes of pimples may be oily scalp, dandruff in hair, digestive disorder and clogged pores.
Remedies on how to get pimple free skin:
Here are list of some herbal remedies, which one can try at home easily on how to get pimple free skin are:
Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as an acne remedy. It balances the ph. of your skin, which in turn makes it harder for bacteria to thrive.
Raw papaya face pack is an all natural skin nourishing face pack that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and pimple free.
Bananas are full of all sort of goodness even the part we don’t eat. Their peels contain an extremely powerful antioxidant called lutein that helps to reduce swelling and inflammation and of course the redness and discomfort are caused due to pimples.
Chandra Prabha ubtan is one of the best herbal skin nourishing face packs helpful in fighting against pimples and acne and also it helps to improve skin tone naturally. It safeguards your skin from external stressors and infection. This herbal face pack helps to eliminate dead cells and open pores of your skin.
Garlic is supposed to be antibacterial. One can either ingest it or, apply it directly to the pimple affected area to reduce the severity of your breakout and prevent them in future.
Lemons contain vitamin C, which is good for all types of skin and it’s a citric acid so it helps to exfoliate the skin. Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on your pimples to get rid of them.
1. Drink plenty of water on daily basis.
2. Avoid junk, oily food, chocolates and fizzy drinks.
3. Include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
4. Wash your skin with Luke warm water.
5. Avoid stress and do exercise and yoga on regular basis.